[Ti] Screen failure

Barbara Needham barbneed at mac.com
Tue Sep 19 21:25:07 PDT 2006

Ken Johnson wrote:
> My 1 GHz Ti laptop just failed - the screen became intermittent, then
> off.  I tried resetting the PRAM, worked for 1 or 2 starts, not it's
> dead again.  Any suggestions / ideas?

Well this kind of happened to me on me ibook.. and I called Apple Care,
it was about 2 weeks after my apple care ran out. Weirdly enough taking
the screen brightness all the way down and up again fixed whatever my
problem was.. not saying that will work for you. I was talking with the
apple care person at the time and he couldn't explain it either.
--
Barbara Needham