[Ti] Mac is completely Down (Platinum Powerbook 1g mem)

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sat Sep 30 17:32:15 PDT 2006

I had something like that happen to me, although for me I was greeted
with the Icon of a Folder with a question mark.  and I got my copy of
DiskWarrior 3 going. It spotted a number of errors (even though Apple
Disk Utility said my disk was OK). It rebuilt my Directory and got my
internal drive up and running again. I suggest you avail yourself to
DiskWarrior 3 and try it yourself.

When this happened to me, it was several months ago. I have been
running with the same disk complete with DiskWarrior installed
directory ever since that time and not run into a single problem.

jg