[Ti] Titanium 400Mhz Optical Drive

Simon Royal mail at simonroyal.co.uk
Sat Feb 10 14:51:05 PST 2007

Dan

I have the UJ-815 in a PowerBook G3 Lombard. I heard that the 400 and
500Mhz TiBooks take different drives or connectors.

Simon

--- www.simonroyal.co.uk - The box said requires Windows 2000 or better, so
I bought an Apple Mac. There are only 10 kinds of people in this world,
those who understand binary and those who don't

On Feb 10 2007, Dan Auerbach wrote:

On Feb 10, 2007, at 5:16 PM, Simon Royal wrote:

> Anyone know or have a replacement drive or any help?

I got this from MacResQ and they installed it. Works great in my G4
PB Titanium 800MHz.

MATSHITA DVD-R   UJ-815:

   Firmware Revision:	DWDB
   Interconnect:	ATAPI
   Burn Support:	Yes (Apple Shipped/Supported)
   Cache:	2048 KB
   Reads DVD:	Yes
   CD-Write:	-R, -RW
   DVD-Write:	-R, -RW
   Burn Underrun Protection CD:	Yes
   Burn Underrun Protection DVD:	Yes
   Write Strategies:	CD-TAO, CD-SAO, DVD-DAO
   Media:	No

dan_A
=====
<http://web.mac.com/danauerbach>