[Ti] New Airport base station

Simon Royal mail at simonroyal.co.uk
Sun Feb 25 10:56:12 PST 2007

Hi

That is interesting. I have an old 400Mhz Titanium with original Airport
installed.

I get no lower that 85% signal throughout my entire house, but I use a
Speedtouch 580 ADSL wireless/wired modem/router and not an Airport Base
Station.

I was surprised that this old 802.11b card works better and with a stronger
signal than other 11g cards and machines.

Simon

--- www.simonroyal.co.uk - The box said requires Windows 2000 or better, so
I bought an Apple Mac. There are only 10 kinds of people in this world,
those who understand binary and those who don't