[Ti] External Drive Won't Recognize

Ron 'Hollywood' Parro ronparro at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 8 22:44:44 PST 2007

Help!
	I recently had my hard drive upgraded to a larger size and told the
people who did it to put the old drive in an external case so I could
wipe it and use it for a backup. There was nothing wrong with it.

	I got a brand new external case with a FireWire cord and plugged it in
to my PB G4 and it recognized once but now it won't. I have tried
everything I know but my expertise is in old-school  Mac and I can't
think of anything else to try with OS X 10.3.9

	The people who did the work were a reputable Mac store. I let them do
it for convenience only and they are a difficult distance away. Before
I ship everything back to them are there any suggestions of stuff I
could try to get this FireWire drive to recognize.

Ron 'Hollywood' Parro ;>{)
ronparro at earthlink.net
http://www.greality.com/Hollywood/
"Priests are no more necessary to religion that politicians to
patriotism."
     — John Haynes Holmes, American clergyman and reformer (1879 - 1964)