[Ti] Need new HD for my TiBook (with a new question)

Henry Kalir kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Sat Jan 27 13:53:34 PST 2007

I agree with that! Here's an added question:

I bought a 100 GB (5400) HD for my Ti 1GHz to replace the 60 GB on it .

My question: Can someone who has ALREADY DONE IT please run a step by
step instruction post as to how I would transfer the contents of the
current 60 GB HD to the 100GB HD?

I do have a 250 GB firewire HD that I can use as an interim repository.

Best and TIA

Henry