[Ti] Re: Need help to ID stolen case

Wilson Ng wilsonng_gum at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 20:21:30 PDT 2007

I remember Willow Designs closed up shop a long time ago.

They made cases for the various Apple laptops....

On 7/11/07 12:21 AM, "titanium-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com"
<titanium-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com> wrote:

>     We're been talking the insurance company, and while can identify the
> iPods and the computer, I can't remember the name of the case. It was
> Westerfield or Waterfield or something like that. I believe they closed up
> shop a little bit back, so it it harder to find them on the internet.

:-D   Wilson - Guam, U.S.A.

- - - P L E A S E   C U T   A L O N G   D O T T E D   L I N E - - -
You can bend my ear
We can talk all day
Just make sure I'm around
When you've finally got something to say.  -- TOAD THE WET SPROCKET