[Ti] Hinge Repair advice

FWPHOTO fwphoto at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 12 20:20:38 PDT 2007

Ralph,

>> My repair wouldn't involve the LCD panel at all so, I guess if it
>> doesn't work out I could still send it out for the hinge  replacement
>> anyway. Might be worth a shot.
>>
> The only problem is that that part of the hinge is part of the screen
> cover. It is a major problem to fix.  GOOD LUCK!

Not sure what you mean. Sure, one part of the broken hinge is up inside the
screen casing but all I'm going to do is put epoxy on each side of the break
& put them back together. Of course I know it's not quite that simple, but I
don't see it as a major problem, either. The only real problem in my mind is
whether the repair will stand up to reasonably cautious use after.

Take care,

Frank