[Ti] Virtual Memory in Leopard 10.5.2

Bob Fowles rbf at psu.edu
Fri Feb 22 05:43:48 PST 2008

This forum article (and others) found by searching with "disk space
increase vm" may be of use:
http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=6428346&#6428346 .
By rebooting and not permitting any apps to start (I forget the key
you press during restart), and starting your apps one at a time, you
can use Terminal or Activity Monitor to see what app is causing such
a large VM or swap space. If VM space is 49G at startup with no apps
running, that is a different sort of problem.

Bob Fowles