[Ti] drive Matshita UJ-845s not spinning up disc occasionally

MB digital.discuss at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 01:32:26 PDT 2008

Malcolm Cornelius said:

>Any Titanium would be getting on now - they were discontinued about 5
>years ago.
The drive itself is only two years old or so. No titaniums came with the
Matshita UJ-845s AFAIK. It can burn Dual Layer DVD, something I think
only the 1.0 Ghz model could do. Though it had another drive I'm pretty sure.

>Is there any pattern to the discs it won't read ?  Old burnt ones, any
>burnt ones or maybe only reads ones burnt on it ?
There's no patterns like that. It will read all discs finally, if it
does spin up. Which gives me some hope at least.