[Ti] Ti PB 867 won't play with OS 9 at all

Don Williams don40 at bigpond.com
Wed Jul 9 21:06:58 PDT 2008

Thanks Jim

Mine turns out to be an 800 MHz model, but I have no idea when it was
manufactured as my son bought it second-hand. As it won't boot from an
OS 9 disk I guess it must be one of those that you mention (after Jan
10, 2003).

In a rather Catch 22 situation, I have a retail OS 9.0.4 and the Tiger
accepts its copied system folder for Classic but then says I need at
least 9.1. But if I have no way of running OS 9 I can't update it. So
it looks like there is no solution, but luckily the application I
would like to run (Music Mouse) is not in any way vital.

Don Williams