[Ti] Disc stuck in drive

Ralph LEWIS maccare at gwi.net
Fri Jun 6 20:50:16 PDT 2008

If it sounds like the disk is trying to eject. A lot of computers have
the drive slot slightly bent down in the center Try inserting the tip
of a small screw driver or other flat object into the slot opening and
twisting to bend to slot back up. This has worked on many drives I get
in the shop for a stuck disk.