[Ti] Airport Signal Strength

Scott Strehlow strehlow at usermail.com
Sat Mar 15 09:15:02 PDT 2008

Ryan,

Compare these instructions with your particular model as there are
some differences.  If they are not exactly right, check Apple's site
for instructions specific to yours.  Most machines are similar enough
that you can probably adapt though.

Replacing or Installing an Airport Card:
Just ignore the bits about actually removing or installing the card
itself.

Powerbook DVI Repair Guide:
	http://www.powerbookmedic.com/xcart1/files/Powerbook_G4_DVI1.pdf

Push the cable on until it clicks TWICE:
	http://lowendmac.com/mail/mb07/1207.html

Worst case, call your local Apple shop or Genius Bar and ask them
what it would cost for them to do it.  I doubt it would be too much.

Scott