[Ti] new MacBook Pro

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 20:32:43 PST 2008

Thanks for the input, I should have said I run a Mac
Powerbook G$ 500MHz with 1GB RAM 500GB HD, TIger
10.4.11 oS  ILife04.

I think the video card (I think it;s really part of
the MB) is an ATY Rage M3 with only 8mb VRAM, and I
don't think I can upgrade it?

I added the extra RAM and the 500 GB HD (which still
only reads 256 because of the OS and the way it reads,
as I understand it).

My version of garageband which I would like to use
mostly for voiceover work, seem to only let me record
in 30 second chunks, I can't move the slider in before
the 30 second cue.  I tried to update to GB 08, but I
don't have enough speed, I  think it requires 1 GHz.

What about GB from 05, 06, 07?  I am fairly new to
Macs, this being my first and I've had it since Feb
08.

"Talk to me Goose"
Kent