[Ti] where to buy used tibooks?

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 20:41:58 PDT 2009

Hi Clare,

Do you have a local Mac dealer (not an Apple store)?  They sometimes have good deals and you can look at them first.  You can try PowerMax, MacMall, and MegaMacs, I think they all have used machines.  My local Apple guys are Techwise here in Waukesha.  They are good fellows, and I trust them.  Their website doesn't advertise their products, but I can find out for you.  I'm not sure how much shipping on the mail boat would be! :)

Kent

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read." - Mark Twain
  "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read". -Groucho Marx