[Ti] why people use a tibook

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 10:21:54 PDT 2009

I apologize for the twist on this thread (supposed to be why we DO use
Macs, not why we don't..), but some months ago I finally abandoned my
Mac at work solely due to mouse focus.  I grew up on unix and X with
the 'focus follows mouse' convention and was so consistently losing
time and making dangerous errors (typing commands to wrong terminal,
etc.) that I had to give it up and go back to a real Sun desktop.
Does anyone know if there's a way to get 'focus follows mouse' on Mac
OS X? I searched and searched but the closest I came up with was a way
to do it *just* for X clients, not native Aqua windows.

thx
jake