[Ti] Aria Extreme Card/slot questions

Kent cv66seabear at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 04:50:00 PDT 2009

Good Morning All!

I just received my Aria Extreme wireless card, to help
boost reception.  I followed the directions, turning
off my Ti and then re-booting with the card in the
slot, but the card doesn't show up on the bar.

There are power and link designators on the Aria, but
no lights, at least none come on.

When I open up the Airport to check the status, the
Aria doesn't show up there either.

Is there a way to check the card slot to see if the
slot is functioning?  Although I got the Aria through
ebay, it is new in the box.

Any thoughts?
Kent

"A person who won't read has no advantage over one that can't read." - Mark Twain
  "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read". -Groucho Marx