[Ti] 200+GB HD In PowerBook & Access To Music Collection

Simon Royal mail at simonroyal.co.uk
Tue May 12 04:22:33 PDT 2009

Hi

I currently have an 80GB hard drive in my PowerBook G4 Titanium, which
is enough for what I needed. I have three partitions: 69GB for
Leopard, 4GB for Tiger and 1GB for OS9 - all bootable.

I have 120GB of music sitting on an external hard drive - which is a
pain as use a laptop and don't want to keep plugging it in.

I know I cannot put anything larger than a 120GB hard drive in it,
without partitioning it, but it would be nice to have all my music
stored on my laptop - for instant access.

Firstly, is it wise to whack a 200+GB hard drive in and store all my
music internally?
Secondly, would it be better to install a second hard drive - in place
of the optical drive?
Thirdly, is there a better way I can have access to my music easily?

Regards

Simon Royal
---
Visit my Mac site at http://www.simonroyal.co.uk. Or Skype me on
'Simon-Royal'. (Apple PowerBook G4 867Mhz, 1GB RAM, 80GB HD,
SuperDrive. Mac OSX 10.5, 10.4 & 9.2.2...)