Safari, IE, bookmarks, frustration...

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Tue Apr 22 12:56:17 PDT 2003

I use the following web browsers:

IE
Camino
Safari

AND rarely

Netscape 7

I want to, before the spring semester starts, clean up all of my
bookmarks and condense them into 1 set.

I am unsure, however, which browser to stick with. I hate Netscape 7,
and only use IE when it is something "secure", or if something does not
load properly. I believe I can safely drop those two out of the
picture. when it comes to bookmarks.

Because Safari and Camino have tabs (and with the ability to open
multiple tabs at once!), I am unsure which one to use permanently. In
one average day, I have all 3 browsers open at the same time, with
pages loading. I really like Camino, but since the latest version of
Safari came out, I have moved over to Safari for a nice chunk of my
browsing.

Are there any good shareware programs to synchronize bookmarks between
browsers, or is the best way by hand?

Thanks!

John