[X-Apps] Airport signal strength / MacStumbler

Chip Matteson chip at moonlightphoto.net
Fri Aug 1 12:05:40 PDT 2003

I think the design is the same. There is a quick fix for that though but it
is strictly related to the TIBook. I don't believe the problem occurs with
the aluminum books. Different design.

Remove the battery and mash your thumb against the inside of the compartment
where the battery sits towards the outside wall of the computer. It's as if
the airport card holder is not properly attached to the antenna. Snap, bang,
reception.

Chip

--
Chip Matteson