XCode

Darin Duphorne darind at houston.rr.com
Thu Dec 11 08:36:03 PST 2003

How freaking difficult would it be for Apple programmers to provide
keyboard navigation within XCode and provide print font

Is it too much to ask to allow me to select multiple source files and
print them in a small font in landscape mode so I can peruse my code
away from the office???????

I can't even select a source file name in the Groups & Files listing
and have the contents appear in the code pane without using the mouse,
even though the file name section changes with cursor movement.  These
are alpha version sorts of problems.

I bought Panther for two primary reasons -- better Windows networking
behavior and Xcode -- both of which stink!!!!