[X-Apps] iTunes Info to Appleworks

Thomas Karns tomak223 at mac.com
Mon Feb 3 11:46:02 PST 2003

On Monday, February 3, 2003, at 11:25 AM, David Tinker wrote:

>>> is there an easy way to take track info from iTunes
>>> into appleworks
>>> & print it in a CD insert sized format
>
> I do a screen shot, (shift > command > 4) and drag the crosshairs over
> the playlist, then open and resize/scale in Photoshop and print from
> there.
>
> Dave Tinker

iTunes has a script [Build CD Tray Insert] that does exactly what the
original poster requested.   I also have a bunch of templates for
AppleWorks for CD inserts, and labels.  I can't remember where I got
them, but they were free.  It wouldn't be hard to make your own
template.  My suggestion.  Google.  Or if David Tinker wants he can
contact me off list, to make other arrangements.

Tom K.