[X-Apps] Address Book

Gretchen Hayman gretchen at sedl.org
Wed Feb 12 07:25:32 PST 2003

On Tuesday, Feb 11, 2003, at 20:04 US/Central, R.Welz wrote:

>  I made backups of System/Library and all the data inside my user
> folder.
>
> Where does Address Book store its data, maybe I can manage that
> AddressBook
> can use that file again?

Robert,

Hopefully when you say you saved the data in your User folder you mean
that you saved/backed your entire user directory ((i.e.
/Users/yourname/), which would mean you got all of the folders therein.
  If so, in your User folder there should be a folder
/Users/yourname/Library/Addresses that will have the
AddressBook.addressbook file and the Addresses.addressBook folder in
it.  That's where your personal Address Book data should be.

If nothing else you could do a Find File for AddressBook on the backup
and see what it turns up.

HTH
Gretchen