[X-Apps] Mail App. 1.2.3 (v551) - Fetch Loop

Andrew J. Yon III ayon2 at sc.rr.com
Tue Feb 18 07:14:28 PST 2003

Since updating to 10.2.4 , everytime I launch Mail, it goes into a
continual loop trying to fetch 2609 emails. It appears that it gets to
the end of the fetch routine and then begins all over again. I get the
latest sent emails for the current day, but none of the previous ones
show up in the in box. I have preferences set to erase the received
messages from the server, but they do not seem to erase. Unchecking
this option doesn't change the problem either. Mail App. worked
flawlessly before doing the upgrade. Doing a clean install of Jag and
updating with the 10.2.4 combo did not correct the problem either.no
other apps have been installed other than what is installed with Jag.
Is this a bug in 10.2.4 ? Has anyone else experienced this problem ?
Any suggestions how to correct this ?

BGE3DT 400, 768MB RAM
10.2.4
Cable modem