[X-Apps] Voice to Text program

Judy Antipin jlap at comcast.net
Thu Feb 27 15:05:44 PST 2003

You're probably right, there was another mac dictation program I was
thinking of, but can't remember the name right now. It does say that
ilisten can translate dictated text from an audio file - but it also
makes it clear, I believe, that this program, like viavoice and dragon,
is intended for one speaker only - it has to be trained to recognize a
particular voice, and can't handle speech from different speakers (like
if his voice file was from a meeting where more than one person spoke).
Of course Michael Marlow, the original poster, didn't make it clear how
many people were speaking on the audio file, and who the speakers were.
So ... .this could be what he needs, but unfortunately, it's not what I
have been waiting for!!!!

Best Prices for All Telecommnications Needs at http://www.jlaproductions.com
Tech support 24/7 for computers, peripherals, software at http://jlapro.juvio.com