[X-Apps] Web Page Design Software

Scott scott-xlists at scotist.com
Sun Jul 27 11:18:57 PDT 2003

On Sunday, July 27, 2003, at 9:56AM, hart at nasw.org wrote:

> How do you do that? iPhoto has buttons for sharing a slide show and
> for publishing to .Mac. There are no menu items for exporting a set as
> a web page, and I find nothing relating to that in the iPhoto Help.
> The only place I see any choice of photo sizes is in e-mailing images.

Select an album.
Click on File-->Export.
In the dialog box that comes up, select the "Web page" tab.
You can adjust both thumbnail and image size.

Then click export, and tell it a filename.  I suggest pointing it to an
empty folder, as you'll wind up with filename.html and folders called
filename-images, filename-photos, and filename-thumbnails.

--
Scott