[X-Apps] Extensions Will Not "Hide" in OS 10.2.6

Al D'Amanda aldamand at comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 12:25:36 PDT 2003

On Monday, Jun 2, 2003, at 14:07 America/New_York, Dan Frakes wrote:

> Have you logged out and then back in after making the change?

Thanks to All for the response(s)

I solved the "problem" with advice from Andrew Baughman by :

Trashing Finder Preferences (
/user/home/Library/Preferences/com.apple.finder.plist ) and restarting

The same  procedure of trashing Finder Preferences I used back in the
"old" OS 8 & OS 9 days to solve those pesky , "unknown" System crashes.

Albert
B&W Yosemite  V1
  XLR8 G4 500 MHz/ 1MB Back Side Cache  ZIF Upgrade
1024 MB RAM
  OS 10.2.6