[X-Apps] Tracking Application Usage

David Tinker dave at whateverwerx.com
Wed Jun 18 10:26:22 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, June 17, 2003, at 05:39  PM, Colin Hoogeboom wrote:

> Is there any way in Jaguar, to track how much time is spent using each
> application over the course of a period of time (e.g., day, or week)?
> TIA

Colin

Not that I know of, but there is an app that you could use called
TimeBandit X
http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/6064

It allows you to set up different "jobs" (apps) and keeps track of
them. Very slick. The demo will let you run 4-5 "jobs" and the pay
version is unlimited. You can collect daily or weekly stats.

Dave Tinker
WhateverWerx Multimedia