Mail.app - Links only intermittently work

Aaron Dickey thewar at adelphia.net
Sun May 4 11:37:53 PDT 2003

Hi all ... For as long as I've been using Mail.app, the URL links in
them only work about half the time. They always highlight properly, but
some simply do nothing when you click on them. This action (or
inaction) is consistent from site to site; links in emails from site A
will always open in a browser, emails from site B will never open, etc.

Can anyone tell me if this is a known bug, or should I be searching for
some deeper muckup in my system?

Thanks,
--Aaron