[X-Apps] Recording audio

hart at nasw.org hart at nasw.org
Sat May 31 09:38:45 PDT 2003

Yes, I could do that. I have an earphone jack set up just under my
monitor, and have an iMic. Of course, that path has to go digital >
analog > digital.

But dammit Jim, I'm a writer, not an electrical engineer. Apple should
just fix this so all recording software can see the audio playing. For
my wife's mother, even having to use an application (Sound Studio) is
hard enough.

> G4: MIDI File -> QuickTime Player -> USB Audio Out -> iMic-> Mixer ->
>
> Preamp ->iMic -> USB audio in -> Sound Studio

Stephen Hart
http://eugraph.com