Apple Mail and Ebay formatted messages

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 30 14:56:41 PDT 2003

What's the deal with Mail and email from Ebay - when I get formatted
mail, like auction confirmations or daily status notices, I have
frequent Mail hangs when trying to scroll the message window (eternal
spinning beach ball). If I tried to forward these messages, mail
crashes on me, but redirect works - go figure . . .

OK, probably Ebay is putting something illegal in their HTML coding,
but still, hanging and crashing is not good.

Anyone else seeing this?  I haven't seen it on anything but HTML mail
from Ebay.

SR