[X-Apps] PCI Sound Card for a G4/Panther

Albert D'Amanda adamanda at mac.com
Fri Feb 13 20:43:24 PST 2004

On Feb 13, 2004, at 11:26 PM, Suzanne wrote:

> What happened to your sound that came in the machine?

Built-in Output sound port is working OK into an external set of
powered speakers

But Input mic port seems to be "dead".

I am using an  Apple mike that works OK in my G3 B&W Tower.
But I get no sound input  indication via the Sound Pane  in  System
Preferences

I am making an assumption that this apple mike plug is compatible with
the G4 input plug

I guess I can go to my local apple store and see if it works with one
of the G4 floor models

Albert
Dual 1.25 GHz PowerPC G4
1.75 GB DDR SDRAM