iSync Crashes

John McGilvary jmcgilvary at mac.com
Wed Jan 14 17:40:32 PST 2004

For some reason, out of the blue, I am unable to open and run iSync.
Here are the results of the crash log:

Command: iSync
Link (dyld) error:
dyld: /Applications/iSync.app/Contents/MacOS/iSync can't open library:
/System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
  (No such file or directory, errno = 2)

I have no Bluetooth devices, nor did I ever select any in the
preferences.
I have deleted the package and all preferences etc associated with the
name isync (FIND) but after reinstalling, I get the same issue again.
Since I cannot open, I cannot adjust any possible preference issues.

Ideas???