[X-SW] clipboard utility

lorca lorca at lorca.com
Fri Feb 11 10:55:56 PST 2005

Another Former User of CopyPaste, I now use iSnip <http://isnip.net>.
a newcomer to the space, it has a user configurable clipboard history
defaulting to all clips, and now offers 'rules' which can move things
into various folders for saving as an option. you can edit any text clip.

its FREE.

its one remaining downside (upside?) is that its currently text only.

Quoting Gordon Vickrey <oldraven at bak.rr.com>:

 On 2/11/05 9:11 AM, "peter" <peterstj at earthlink.net> wrote:

 > The Mac clipboard utilities I have found want more attention from the
 > user.  They want the user to manually stick a clip into a pigeonhole or
 > possess other unnecessary complications.
 >
 > Someone please point me to a similar utility for Mac.

 Formerly a user of CopyPaste, I have found that ShadowClipboard suits me
 better. It will do what you have requested in Simple Mode, and offers much
 more in Advance Mode.

 <http://www.stupidfish23.com/shadowclipboard/>