[X-SW] Power Point Presentations - Audio

Cover, Chris CoverC at wpunj.edu
Fri Feb 3 13:49:30 PST 2006

Well the first thing I would check is to be sure the music is embeded and
not merely linked.

On 2/3/06 4:29 PM, "tucker ian" <carlian at picknowl.com.au> wrote:

> I put together a slide show with accompanying midi music using Power
> Point from the Microsoft Office 2004 package.   It plays back fine at
> my end, but when I have emailed it to both  Mac and Windows' users
> there is no audio.    In the case of the other Mac user,  she
> actually emailed the file  back  to me and the audio was fine when I
> opened it.
>
> I have on-forwarded  other   Power Point presentations   received by
> me( and containing audio) and the sound has been audible at the other
> end.
>
> Has anyone got any suggestions as to how I can ensure the audio in my
> own presentations is available to email recipients please?
>
> Ian Tucker

Christopher D. Cover
Valley Road and Macintosh Support
1600 Valley Road
Wayne NJ, 07601
973-720-3664
coverc at wpunj.edu

Quick Links:
The William Paterson University Macintosh Page:
http://ww2.wpunj.edu/itservices/macintosh/default.html

Macintosh FAQ:
http://ww2.wpunj.edu/itservices/macintosh/FAQ.pdf

General System Info: