[X-HW] Combo DVD/CD-RW Drive for b/w g3?

John Wilson wilsonjohn at mac.com
Sun Apr 13 15:01:19 PDT 2003

Apple ships two different Combo drives with their MDD G4's, one of
which is the Philips CDD5101, which is what is in mine. Maybe it would
work. The website http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/ usually has the results
of various attempts to use different drives in many Mac's and yours if
probably listed there. Good luck. John