[X-HW] Directing output to a second monitor

Alex alist at sprint.ca
Sun Feb 29 05:30:59 PST 2004

On Thursday, Feb 26, 2004, at 09:30 Canada/Eastern, CFlatow wrote:

> I will start by describing what I can do on a PC running XP. I have
> been looking for a way to do the same thing on Macs. [...]
>
> On the PC I am using one of several software packages available (PC
> only) to present cases on large electronic displays in court. The
> product I am currently using is called Visionary
> <http://www.visionarylegaltechnologies.com/>. [...]

You must distinguish between the capabilities of the platform (hardware
+ OS) and the functions of the application. In this instance, it's not
a matter of whether the Mac can do the same thing as XP (it can), but
of whether or not you can find a Mac application which does the same
thing as Visionary. I don't know if there is any, but you might get
more informed replies if you posted your request elsewhere. You could
also try <http://www.versiontracker.com/>, <http://www.macupdate.com/>,
as well as search the 'net for groups of Mac users in the legal
profession.