[X-HW] Double posts

peter.frings at agfa.com peter.frings at agfa.com
Mon Nov 8 00:23:15 PST 2004

on 2004/10/29 10:05, Sytse Kuijk wrote:

> You might be subscribed on two different mail addresses and reading
> them on the same mail client as several accounts, or have them
> redirected to a single account somewhere.

He Syste, da's lang geleden!

I had the same [double-post] problem as well with Entourage (2004), but
after some time the problem went away, without me changing anything.

Since my mail comes in via a Lotus-Notes server, I can cross-check with the
KLotus Notes client,  and it clearly showed a single copy of each mail. So I
still 'blame' Entourage.

Cheers,
Peter. - who's hoping that this post will not be rejected...