[X Newbies] iPrint for LaserWriter 300 (serial)

Chuck Britton britton at ncssm.edu
Sun Dec 1 07:21:36 PST 2002

I suspect that several other people are interested in getting their
'legacy' printers connected to 'modern' machines with Jaguar.
Hardware adapters in particular at at the top of my wish list.

Mine is an hp LW 4M and I expect that gimp-print will handle the driver issue.

Anybody got experience?!?!?!?!?