[X Newbies] Graphics software

Carlos Aranzazu caranzazu at union-city.k12.nj.us
Mon Dec 2 09:47:16 PST 2002

Wayne i hate to say it but you get what you pay for If you want to do
quality work you have to get a quality application. For photo
manipulation there is nothing out there that can beat Photoshop. and
version 7 is a dream to work with. Now as for page layout it is
strictly a mater of opinion i prefer indesign or page maker while
other hate it. If you are talking web design you must have flash and
either golive 6 (or better) or dreamweaver. They both do the exact
same job and they do it well. what you pick is a mater of personal
choice.

you can buy the educational version of these products usualy for
less. and they realy are the exact same product.

--

From
Aranzazu