upgrading

John Lowther j.lo at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 27 15:01:04 PDT 2003

i just bought a used g3 tower for next to nothing. it's running 9.2.2 i
believe. would love to hook it into my machine and make the two mirror
each other perfectly, not that they have save and work in tandem. just
that the two would have all the same stuff. eventually network them.
not at all sure what the first step is or where to go after. is it just
like reinstallation for my own machine (not that i've done that) but
plugged in to the g3? or am i hopelessly biting off more that i can
chew in the naivete of my questions?