Export Safari Bookmarks and Cookie Purging

Robert (Bob) P. Andris bobandris at comcast.net
Sat Aug 30 16:44:48 PDT 2003

Eugene,

Used VersionTracker to locate Safari Bookmark Exporter 1.0.4 and your
URL to get SafariCookieCutter 1.2.  Looks like they will both work
fine.

However, in the case of SafariCookieCutter, I don't think you can get
the "automatic" action of deleting the cookies like OmniWeb
incorporates; and CookieDog performs.  Do you know of a 'mindless'
one?

Many, many Thanks,
                  Bob