[X Newbies] Export Safari Bookmarks and Cookie Purging

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Sun Aug 31 15:45:45 PDT 2003

On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 01:38:42PM -0700, Robert (Bob) P. Andris wrote:
:
: That's my first choice, too.  I've even paid the registration!  But,
: Safari has taken over due to a valid objection my wife brought up.
: The hierarchical, flop-down bookmark menus are too narrow.

Which menus in OmniWeb?  The one from the global menu bar?  Or the
Favorites Bar that usually shows up beneath the Navigation Bar?

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/