[X Newbies] Mail.app embedded photo

James S Jones jsjones at mac.com
Tue Dec 2 16:37:54 PST 2003

I attempted to reply to you, directly, but got the following autoreply:

"This is an automatic reply to your email message to
themacintoshlady at earthlink.net

This email address is protected by EarthLink spamBlocker. Your email
message has been redirected to a "suspect email" folder for
themacintoshlady at earthlink.net. In order for your message to be moved
to this recipient's Inbox, he or she must add your email address to a
list of allowed senders."