[X Newbies] Mail.app embedded photo

cricket cricket at apple.com
Wed Dec 3 10:36:58 PST 2003

Also, in Panther Mail, there is a new attachments view that displays
attachments from the message body just below the headers.

However, this sounds more like it's a malformed message, so even that
may not help.

- cricket

On Dec 3, 2003, at 10:31 AM, J wrote:

>> There's always File->Save Attachments... as a last resort.
>
> I did try that.....didn't work. But thanks for responding.

----->
Software Entomologist – Mail for Mac OS X
                 http://www.apple.com/macosx/panther/mail.html