B&W G3 speed question in the last three days. Well here are my findings.

Leon Sargent Jr. Leon.Sargent5 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 10 17:21:44 PST 2003

Thank you to all the other B&W and Macintosh owners that chimed in and
tough me how to read Top and for those that simple told me from the
beginning that 256 Meg of ram was not going to be enough memory to run
my system and more memory would also speed up the system.

Well I just want to let you all know I have a 256 meg dimm on the way
and I am ordering another one tomorrow through OWC.

As I have used TOP I found that I have just over 6 meg of memory left
with these applications open.

Mail, IE, iTunes and Limewire and of course the Finder.

So more memory is needed but I hope I see the speed improvement
everyone has been talking about with around 500 meg of ram as the basic
requirement.