[X Newbies] Crash city

TheMacintoshLady TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 13 10:12:36 PST 2003

paulatx1 at aol.com tapped out this message on 2/13/2003 12:46 PM

> Personally I think you made the mistake when you didn't buy the machine
>that would run the operating system that you prefer.

I was slightly misled, slightly reckless. I assumed RUNNING OS 9 meant I
could boot with the CD and use it to reformat.

I think Apple is irresponsible to make their machines only run X, because
they should not be the ones who tell us we must upgrade.
I will continue to "play" with X, but I do not feel safe using it and
putting all my important files on it. Unfortunately, it behaves far too
much like many a Dozer machine I've used.