Appleworks problem

Stephen Foster foster at pop.ca.inter.net
Tue Feb 18 04:19:02 PST 2003

I found the problem with the "filename contains an invalid character"
error. The school is using a programme called WebCT and it has a
protocol that prohibits a variety of characters, including spaces, in
its filenames. I modified the filename and it appears to have been
sent. I'm sure WebCT is a lovely application but it feels clunky,
convoluted, and does not respond to my intuitiveness. Thanks for the
suggestions. Stephen
--
-
"A man cannot step into the same river twice; for neither is it the