[X Newbies] new eMacs!!!

Renita Williams rmmwms at att.net.
Thu Jan 23 10:53:51 PST 2003

So glad to hear this Brian,

As a public school teacher in a school filled with PC's, I am envious,
but glad to see someone adopting the Mac and not abandoning it.  We
have 3 desktops connected to the internet in every classroom, 5 labs,
and each teacher has a laptop.  But 2 full time in house techs can't
keep these machines all up and running.  Between the cheap hardwarre,
slow processors and limited memory, archiac operating system, and
blocking software installed on all the desktops, you just can't count
on them for instruction.

Oh how I wish they were Macs.  Interestingly, middle and elementary
schools have macs.

Renita