[X Newbies] 20GB of good news

Bill Reburn bill at pacificcoast.net
Thu Jan 30 07:37:47 PST 2003

I don't know Kirk - all those published titles to your name there.. I would
think an iPod would be the ideal escape from those long hours hunkered over
the computer pounding out the copy..

Backing up the pages and pages you've created to transport between home and
office.. Or to the beach with the laptop!  ;-)  installed copy OSX on the
iPod to help boot troubled machines (or even backing up your own)

On 1/30/03 7:29 AM, "Kirk McElhearn" <kirklists at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> On 1/30/03 16:23, "Bill Reburn" <bill at pacificcoast.net> wrote:
>
>> I knew you'd go for the 20  ;-)
>>
>> Welcome to the rest of your iPod life.. NO device around even comes close to
>> the coolness/functionality factor of an iPod.. That new electronics small
>> and all..
>
> I wish I had some use for it. I'm pretty sedentary - I work at home. So as
> much as I would like to justify the expense, I can't.
>

> Kirk
>

>  Author of: Unix for Mac OS X: Learning the Command Line (Sept. 2003)
> Co-author of: Macworld Mac Upgrade and Repair Bible (April 2003)
> Co-author of: Microsoft Office v. X Inside Out
> . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
> . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .

Bill Reburn